Day to day life can be very stressful especially in the current times we live in. If you cannot wait to get home and enjoy a long soak in their baths then you should know that you are not alone.
Many people enjoy spending some quality and alone time in the baths away from all the stresses and responsibilities of the outside world. If you are keen on having an enjoyable bathing experience, it is important that you consider getting a bath pillow.
Table of Contents
- 1 9 Best Bath Pillows On the Market
- 2 Top 5 Best Bath Pillow Reviews
- 2.1 1. Best Overall – Gorilla Grip Non-Slip Large Bath Pillow for Neck Support
- 2.2 2. Best Full Body – QuiltedAir BathBed Luxury Waterproof Pillow
- 2.3 3. Best Versatile – IndulgeMe Jacuzzi Bath Pillow With Extra Large Suction Cups
- 2.4 4. Best for Baby – UNAOIWN Floating Bathtub Cushion Pillow
- 2.5 5. Best Quick Drying – Bathtub Mat for Infant Bathing
- 3 Benefits of Having A Bath Pillow
- 4 How To Choose A Bath Pillow?
9 Best Bath Pillows On the Market
Top 5 Best Bath Pillow Reviews
These special bath pillows come in many different shapes, colors, and sizes. There are unlimited varieties to choose from depending on the specific part of the body you want to support. You can therefore easily find a suitable pillow to support your neck, head, or upper body as you bath.
In regards to shapes, you can choose from square, round, animal-shaped, heart, roll, jelly bean, cylindrical, and many more. The pillows can also come with different types of fillings. You can choose from jelly, beads, foam, and memory foam fillings.
1. Best Overall – Gorilla Grip Non-Slip Large Bath Pillow for Neck Support
This is a two-panel bath pillow that comes with Gorilla grip suction cups. These suction cups can hold the pillow in place on any smooth surface such as your bathtub. The cups have an excellent grip meaning you will never have to worry about slips while you bath.
This pillow features 2 inches of luxurious padded foam that is both smooth and ultra-soft. The large two-panel design offers extensive head, shoulder, and neck support.
The pillow can fit in any type of bath setup be it a Jacuzzi, spa or your ordinary bathtub. Additionally, it is very easy to clean and wipe down because of the non-porous and waterproof cover. The Gorilla Grip Non-Slip Bath Pillow comes with a 10-year money-back guarantee.
2. Best Full Body – QuiltedAir BathBed Luxury Waterproof Pillow
You can say goodbye to the feeling of a hard tub pressing on your neck, back, and tailbone. The bath pillow is designed to offer premium comfort and support for your entire body and not just your neck and head.
This bath pillow features an elongated design that stretches all the way to your lower back with the aim of providing maximum convenience and comfort. On top of this, the pillow is mold, mildew, and bacteria resistant.
It also comes with a water-permeable covering that provides excellent breathability. The pillow’s cover is machine washable meaning it is easy to clean. The cover is made from a quick-dry material so that you can always have the pillow ready for your next bath. The pillow is engineered using 3D air mesh technology that guarantees extra durability due to the vertical fibers that have been firmly quilted together.
3. Best Versatile – IndulgeMe Jacuzzi Bath Pillow With Extra Large Suction Cups
The Harrison House Luxurious Bath Pillow with Konjac Bath Sponge is another excellent pick if you are looking for a quality bath pillow. The pillow comes with 4 superior suction cups that claim to have a better grip than suction cups in other high-end bath pillows.
This pillow has a contoured shape that holds your neck, head, and back in a comfortable position you bath. The shape of this pillow is its most significant feature as it helps boost support and comfort for its users. The pillow comes in bacteria resistance covering that is made from mesh instead of ordinary plastic.
The Harrison House Luxurious Bath Pillow with Konjac Bath Sponge is one of the most durable bath pillows you will find in the market. The pillow dries quickly and is built to withstand the common wear and tear that comes with repeated use. To guarantee the quality of this bath pillow, the manufacturers offer a 10-year warranty. This means that you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with the quality of the product.
Have a bathing time with your little babies can be the happiest thing in the world. As every mom knows, bathing a baby is happy in the heart but hard in the body.
For little newborn baby, it is so soft and the mother should support its back and neck all the time, keeping your back crouching over and breaking for the whole bathing is not an easy job, some times, you may need another person to help. But all things can be different if you have a baby bath pillow. Let’s check up right now!
4. Best for Baby – UNAOIWN Floating Bathtub Cushion Pillow
This infant bath cushion is a perfect gift for new moms. With a non-slipping design, it can fix in various sinks, special baby bathtubs or common adult tubs, give the new moms an easy and safe way to bathe newborn babies.
This floating bath cushion has a great ergonomically designed, gives enough head and back support, with soft touching, friendly to the infants. So, the new moms can enjoy a hand-free baby bathing time without too much hard work or mass-ups.
Many mons say this bath cushion is a pleasant surprise! Make the infants’ bathing easier. Thanks for it, they can have a happy bathing time with the little newborn babies.
5. Best Quick Drying – Bathtub Mat for Infant Bathing
This Baby Sink Bather has 6 large petals, which can be wrapped in 360 degrees, very flexible to fit for different size sinks. Of course, 35.5″ diameter length can give enough protection in any condition.
Equipped with 7 layers of mesh spacer filling, the baby-touching layer is the organic lyocell. it’s super soft and elasticity, very environmentally friendly. We choose all BEST materials to make your newborn baby get the BEST bath experience.
With more security designs and an extra-strong suction cup at the baby lotus bottom, the pillow mat can easily fix any sink without slipping nor sliding, makes your baby bathing time easy and safe.
Benefits of Having A Bath Pillow
As we all know, bath pillows are ergonomically designed to give the best possible bathing experience. A typical bath without a pillow can be uncomfortable especially if you like to soak for long periods. Let’s see why people like to buy a pillow for bathtub first:
With a pillow, you get extra comfort for your head and neck so that you can stay relaxed throughout the entire period. A bath pillow allows you to relax and lie back in comfort without having to worry about a stiff neck or back. If you experience aches and pains from long hours of work, a bath pillow can help to soothe away these unpleasant sensations leaving refreshed and rejuvenated after your bath.
Another major benefit of having a bath pillow is that they can fit inside the bath and support your entire upper body if needed. They can still fit on the top of the bath rim or wall to provide support for the head and neck. Just like the normal pillows we have in our bedrooms, bath pillows are extremely comfortable. To add functionality, most bath pillows come with rubber suction cups that help to keep them in place as you soak away.
You can play around with jelly-filled pillows by placing them in the fridge before use in order to get a cool and invigorating feel. (MyGift Deluxe Gel Filled Bathtub Pillow is the best selling pillow high recommend to buy. ) Bead filled ones are also an excellent choice as they adjust to the unique shape of your head and neck. Foam-filled bath pillows are the softest meaning you get quite the cuddly feel from them. Memory foam-filled pillows are heat and pressure-sensitive and are less prone to becoming flat over time.
Alternatively, you can opt for inflatable bath pillows that are filled with either air, cold water or hot/warm water. These may offer extra comfort but at an added price. You can inflate these pillows to your preferred level of firmness. You can also deflate them for transport or storage purposes. Most of these pillows come with proof covers that are designed to resist mold, mildew, bacteria, and odors.
Choosing a bath pillow is relatively easy if you know exactly what to look for. Your personal preferences and requirements should, however, be the top priorities when choosing a pillow. A few tips to help you choose a bath pillow include:
1. Pay close attention to the quality of inflatable bath pillows. You should look around the suction cup joints and seams for any cracks. Cracks can lead to air or water leaks resulting in the constant deflation of your bath pillow. So, it is advisable to ensure that there are no tiny holes or cracks on the lining of the pillow.
2. Pillows that come with different types of fillings should also be evaluated to ensure that there is no opening for the fillings to get out. This is to avoid you losing your pillow fillings and having to replace your bath pillows.
3. Next, you should pay close attention to the size and quality of suction caps. Some bath pillows such as those filled with water can be quite heavy when full. In such cases, the suction caps need to be strong and firm enough to hold this weight. Weak or low-quality suction caps can also cause the pillow to move around because they cannot handle the weight of the body.
4. Mold, mildew, and bacteria resistance is another key feature to consider when choosing a bath pillow.
5. The type of pillow cover which can either be fabric, vinyl or PVC also matters a lot when choosing a pillow. If you settle on a fabric-covered pillow, you should ensure that it can be removed and washed when needed.