Day to day life can be very stressful especially in the current times we live in. If you cannot wait to get home and enjoy a long soak in their baths then you should know that you are not alone. Many people enjoy spending some quality and alone time in the baths away from all the stresses and responsibilities of the outside world. If you are keen on having an enjoyable bathing experience, it is important that you consider getting a bath pillow. First, we will see reviews of the Top 4 best bath pillows that hot picks in the market and then more tips about choosing the right one fit your needs and budget best.
Reviews of Top Bath Pillow in the Market
These special bath pillows come in many different shapes, colors, and sizes. There are unlimited varieties to choose from depending on the specific part of the body you want to support. You can therefore easily find a suitable pillow to support your neck, head or upper body as you bath. In regards to shapes, you can choose from square, round, animal-shaped, heart, roll, jelly bean, cylindrical and many more. The pillows can also come with different types of fillings. You can choose from jelly, beads, foam and memory foam fillings.
1. Gorilla Grip Non-Slip Bath Pillow – Best Seller Pillow with Two Panel
This is a two-panel bath pillow that comes with Gorilla grip suction cups. These suction cups can hold the pillow in place on any smooth surface such as your bathtub. The cups have an excellent grip meaning you will never have to worry about slips while you bath. This pillow features 2 inches of luxurious padded foam that is both smooth and ultra-soft. The large two-panel design offers extensive head, shoulder, and neck support.
The pillow can fit in any type of bath setup be it a Jacuzzi, spa or your ordinary bathtub. Additionally, it is very easy to clean and wipe down because of the non-porous and waterproof cover. The Gorilla Grip Non-Slip Bath Pillow comes with a 10-year money-back guarantee.
2. Serenity Now Bath Pillow – Best Cloud Soft Luxury Pillow for Bathtubs
This is a pillow that claims to offer the best spa experience for people looking to relax and unwind. The Cloud Soft Luxury Pillow For Bathtubs is completely waterproof meaning it dries quickly and is resistant to mold, mildew and all types of bacteria. The pillow comes with a high-quality vinyl cover and a bi-panel design that provides excellent comfort and flexibility while taking a bath. The pillow can comfortably fit in most bathtubs with the help of seven premium suction cups that keep the pillow firmly in place as you go about your business. There are quick-release tabs for easy removal of the pillow from the attached surface.
This is a great pillow for people who would like to implement a spa kind of environment at home. The pillow is also known to offer relief for people who suffer from chronic pain caused by fibromyalgia, occipital neuralgia, and related health conditions.
3. QuiltedAir BathBed – Best FULL BODY Bath Pillow and Cushion
You can say goodbye to the feeling of a hard tub pressing on your neck, back, and tailbone. The QuiltedAir BathBed – FULL BODY Bath Pillow and Cushion is designed to offer premium comfort and support for your entire body and not just your neck and head. This bath pillow features an elongated design that stretches all the way to your lower back with the aim of providing maximum convenience and comfort. On top of this, the pillow is mold, mildew, and bacteria resistant.
It also comes with a water-permeable covering that provides excellent breathability. The pillow’s cover is machine washable meaning it is easy to clean. The cover is made from a quick-dry material so that you can always have the pillow ready for your next bath. The pillow is engineered using 3D air mesh technology that guarantees extra durability due to the vertical fibers that have been firmly quilted together.
4. Harrison House Luxurious Bath Pillow – Best Contoured Shape, with Konjac Bath Sponge
The Harrison House Luxurious Bath Pillow with Konjac Bath Sponge is another excellent pick if you are looking for a quality bath pillow. The pillow comes with 4 superior suction cups that claim to have a better grip than suction cups in other high-end bath pillows. This pillow has a contoured shape that holds your neck, head and back in a comfortable position you bath. The shape of this pillow is its most significant feature as it helps boost support and comfort for its users. The pillow comes in bacteria resistance covering that is made from mesh instead of ordinary plastic.
The Harrison House Luxurious Bath Pillow with Konjac Bath Sponge is one of the most durable bath pillows you will find in the market. The pillow dries quickly and is built to withstand the common wear and tear that comes with repeated use. To guarantee the quality of this bath pillow, the manufacturers offer a 10-year warranty. This means that you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with the quality of the product.
The above-mentioned bath pillow models are just a few selections from the multitude of bath pillows on offer in the market. Any of these pillows can be a great bathing companion for people of all ages. It is advisable that you follow the earlier mentioned tips when choosing a bath pillow so that you can get the best value for the money you invest.
Best Lotus Baby Bath Pillow Choosing Guide
Have a bathing time with your little babies can be the happiest thing in the world. As every mom knows, bathing a baby is happy in the heart but hard in the body. For little newborn baby, it is so soft and the mother should support its back and neck all the time, keeping your back crouching over and breaking for the whole bathing is not an easy job, some times, you may need another person to help. But all things can be different if you have a baby bath pillow. Let’s check up right now!
Best Floating Baby Bath Pillow – UNAOIWN Bathtub Cushion
This infant bath cushion is a perfect gift for new moms. With a non-slipping design, it can fix in various sinks, special baby bathtubs or common adult tubs, give the new moms an easy and safe way to bathe newborn babies.
This floating bath cushion has a great ergonomically designed, gives enough head and back support, with soft touching, friendly to the infants. So, the new moms can enjoy a hand-free baby bathing time without too much hard work or mass-ups.
Many mons say this bath cushion is a pleasant surprise! Make the infants’ bathing easier. Thanks for it, they can have a happy bathing time with the little newborn babies.
Best Selling – Blooming Lotus Shaped Bath Pillow for 0~6 Month Baby
This is the best baby bath pillow to free you from traditional baby bathtubs, high-quality cuddly materials make it so soft to touch with the baby’s skin, and safe to use. The 33 inches tip-to-tip size, makes it fits 99% sinks of the American home. 8 inches in diameter can give enough space to hold the infants well.
According to the Amazon selling data, more than 1800 4-star-rating can show how popular this infant bath pillow is. People say it’s very helpful for bathing up the newborn babies, hand free, time-saving, and more safety giving. It should be the MUST HAVE a thing for new mothers.
* This Baby Sink Bather has 6 large petals, which can be wrapped in 360 degrees, very flexible to fit for different size sinks. Of course, 35.5″ diameter length can give enough protection in any condition.
* 7 layers of mesh spacer filling, the baby-touching layer is the organic lyocell, it’s super soft and elasticity, very environmentally friendly. We choose all BEST materials to make your newborn baby get the BEST bath experience.
* More security designs, with an extra-strong suction cup at the baby lotus bottom, can easily fix to any sink without slipping nor sliding, makes your baby bathing time easy and safe.
* This baby bath flower has various colors to choose from. Pink, red, purple are very popular for baby girls. Blue, rolay blue, green and yellow can fit the baby boys well.
♥ A lovely shaped heart is designed in the petals, matched with clean white color, all the mom’s love is fully showing at every bathing time.
* Polyester Plush, you can easily throw it into the washing machine, and then hang it up with the ergonomically designed hook for quick drying.
Some mom says this bath lotus can fit the bathroom sink well, can when the baby grows up, it can also be used in the bigger kitchen sink. So, this flower bather can hold an infant from 0~6 months easily.
High price does not mean high reviews from the customers. The last bath lotus pillow we recommend is Blooming Bath Poppy to alternative your traditional hard plastic bathtubs for infants.
* This bath pillow mat is made by non-water-absorb cell foam, just easy wipe off the surface water, it can be dry in 30 minutes, even not washing machine or dryer need.
* Smaller in size and thicker petal makes it perfect for newborns, fits smaller sink well, and easy to store and fold up to take away, nice for traveling.
* Moms love it for its easy-to-clean, you don’t worry about any mess-ups even when you are bathing the messiest baby!
Here is a comprehensive guide to help you to choose the best bath pillow that fit your special needs:
Tips About Choose The Bath Pillows
As we all know, bath pillows are ergonomically designed to give the best possible bathing experience. A typical bath without a pillow can be uncomfortable especially if you like to soak for long periods. Let’s see why people like to buy a pillow for bathtub first:
Benefits of Having A Bath Pillow
With a pillow, you get extra comfort for your head and neck so that you can stay relaxed throughout the entire period. A bath pillow allows you to relax and lie back in comfort without having to worry about a stiff neck or back. If you experience aches and pains from long hours of work, a bath pillow can help to soothe away these unpleasant sensations leaving refreshed and rejuvenated after your bath.
Another major benefit of having a bath pillow is that they can fit inside the bath and support your entire upper body if needed. They can still fit on the top of the bath rim or wall to provide support for the head and neck. Just like the normal pillows we have in our bedrooms, bath pillows are extremely comfortable. To add functionality, most bath pillows come with rubber suction cups that help to keep them in place as you soak away.
You can play around with jelly-filled pillows by placing them in the fridge before use in order to get a cool and invigorating feel. (MyGift Deluxe Gel Filled Bathtub Pillow is the best selling pillow high recommend to buy. ) Bead filled ones are also an excellent choice as they adjust to the unique shape of your head and neck. Foam-filled bath pillows are the softest meaning you get quite the cuddly feel from them. Memory foam-filled pillows are heat and pressure-sensitive and are less prone to becoming flat over time.
Alternatively, you can opt for inflatable bath pillows that are filled with either air, cold water or hot/warm water. These may offer extra comfort but at an added price. You can inflate these pillows to your preferred level of firmness. You can also deflate them for transport or storage purposes. Most of these pillows come with proof covers that are designed to resist mold, mildew, bacteria, and odors.
How To Choose A Bath Pillow
Choosing a bath pillow is relatively easy if you know exactly what to look for. Your personal preferences and requirements should, however, be the top priorities when choosing a pillow. A few tips to help you choose a bath pillow include:
– Pay close attention to the quality of inflatable bath pillows. You should look around the suction cup joints and seams for any cracks. Cracks can lead to air or water leaks resulting in the constant deflation of your bath pillow. So, it is advisable to ensure that there are no tiny holes or cracks on the lining of the pillow.
– Pillows that come with different types of fillings should also be evaluated to ensure that there is no opening for the fillings to get out. This is to avoid you losing your pillow fillings and having to replace your bath pillows.
– Next, you should pay close attention to the size and quality of suction caps. Some bath pillows such as those filled with water can be quite heavy when full. In such cases, the suction caps need to be strong and firm enough to hold this weight. Weak or low-quality suction caps can also cause the pillow to move around because they cannot handle the weight of the body.
– Mold, mildew and bacteria resistance is another key feature to consider when choosing a bath pillow.
– Type of pillow cover which can either be fabric, vinyl or PVC also matters a lot when choosing a pillow. If you settle on a fabric-covered pillow, you should ensure that it can be removed and washed when needed.